International work permits OISC ILPA

Free UK Visa / Work Permit / Immigration Details

Complete this form appropriately in order for us to assess your eligibility for any of UK's numerous immigration schemes. A legal representative [regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner] will reply with the appropriate information and advise on the steps to proceed. The contact form covers general information for HSMP and HSMP extensions, UK Work Permits, TWES, SEGS, Permanent residence, general Immigration etc.
A consultation can also be booked to discuss your application face to face. You can also ask any question on our fees and services.
Should you prefer, please do not hesitate to contact us directly for a FREE initial enquiry: - +44(0)20 7866 8170
Work Permits
We provide experienced representation on behalf of employers when making Tier 1 and Tier 2 work permit applications and Intra-Company Transfers as well as Training and Work Experience Visas [TWES]. Please note: we also assist in advertising the employment which in some instances is a Home Office requirement]. For our application form click here in order to initiate the work permit.
For a quick enquiry on the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) / Tier 1 general and our services on this please complete the below. However, in order to initiate your HSMP click here to complete the assessment form, or for new Tier 1 click here.
General Immigration
We also specialise in all Indefinite Leave to Remain, Naturalisation, Marriage, Fiancé, Unmarried Partner, Ancestry, Right of Abode, Working Holiday Maker , Science and Engineering Graduate Scheme, Entertainer applications and many more..
All contact details are securely stored and at no point referred to any third parties

Type Of Visa
Nature Of Enquiry
Where Did You
Hear About Us